Turning Challenges Into Opportunities
- Students suspended even once in 9th grade drop out of school twice as often as their peers
Students on short-term suspension from school attend STRIVE, a strengths-based program that focuses on personal accountability, development of self and a goal-based re-entry plan for their return to school.
High school students receive additional follow-up support services to help them stay on track to graduation.
- 98% of Boomerang youth commit to SMART goals for the academic year.
- 94% of students move on to the next grade or graduate on time from high school.
Meeting their needs is an attainable goal
We connect you to vulnerable youth in Orange County. Many of us are unaware of the need and therefore unaware of the opportunity to help. Together we can work on solutions that will have an enduring impact on our youth and community. Your gift will provide young people with:
- A positive alternative to out-of-school suspension
- In-school support
- Brief counseling services
- Healthy meals